This time there is something unusual for fast food lovers, especially those items of its menu that have a pronounced cheese taste. Meet keto Cheeseburger soup recipe. This keto fast food recipe is a great reason to love soups.
Were you also surprised a lot when first time heard that there is such a dish – keto cheeseburger soup? Personally I thought it was too incredible to be real. I’ve always loved fast food, especially different kinds of burgers. And when I heard that there is a Cheeseburger soup, I had my patterns break.
When I realized that it is also possible for the keto diet, it was like Christmas for me! It’s so convenient! It is much easier to cook a large pot of keto Cheeseburger soup and store it in the fridge than to constantly cook keto burgers.
Despite the fact that keto fast food, especially keto burgers – is an amazing achievement of the world of cooking, their preparation sometimes becomes difficult.
First, we need need certain ingredients for baking keto bans or keto bread. They’re harder to get, and they’re more expensive comparing to what you need for preparing keto Cheeseburger soup. Secondly, you can’t prepare keto burgers for the week ahead, they will not be stored for so long.
Another thing is Cheeseburger soup. For its preparation we need the most common products. And the result will please even the most fastidious and devoted fast food fans.
Cheeseburger soup is tasty and hearty, as well as quick and easy to prepare. Its basis is, of course, meat broth. As well as good quality cheese, it largely determines the taste of the whole dish.
In addition, in keto Cheeseburger soup we add traditional ingredients from Cheeseburgers: ground beef, bacon, pickled cucumber, onion, pepper or tomatoes and green onions.
And finally, for the right Cheeseburger soup we need the right final ingredients – sauces. This is primarily mustard and ketchup (or tomato sauce). And they are also present in the keto fast food recipe below.
Cheeseburger soup recipe– keto fast food
For 2,5 laters of the soup
- 1.5 liters of meat broth
- 150 g of good quality yellow cheese
- 500 g minced meat (beef or beef and pork)
- 100 g smoked bacon
- 50 g white onion
- 50 g red onion
- 50 g of pickles
- 50 g red pepper or tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g oil/butter or fat for frying
- 10 g of sugar-free spicy ketchup (or mix chili and 100% tomato paste)
- 10 g of good quality mustard (preferably without sugar)
- Black, red, ground sweet pepper
- Put the broth on the stove, it must be brought to a boil.
- At this time, peel the onion, cut it into small cubes and fry in fat or oil/butter.
- Add garlic and the minced meat. Fry until the meat is fried.
- Put the roast meat in the boiling broth and bring to a boil again. Then reduce the heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes (or peppers) and the pickles and add to the Cheeseburger soup. Also add there mustard and ketchup (or mixture of chili and tomato paste). Add spices. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Grate the yellow cheese on a coarse grater. Add to the keto Cheeseburger soup and cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring until the cheese is completely dissolved.
- At this time, fry the bacon. You can cut it or leave whole large pieces.
- Of course, like any dinner dish, Cheeseburger soup is best served immediately after cooking. Although heated from the fridge it is very tasty too.
- During serving, you can add more chopped tomatoes, fried bacon and green onions.
The result was 2.5 liters of soup
- Energy value – 3004 cal
- Proteins: 215 g
- Fat: 262 g,
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
Per 100 g
- The energy value is 120 cal
- Proteins: 9 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
On the site categories you can find other options for keto fast food recipes, chips recipes or keto French fries. As well as several options for pizza on keto diet. You may also be interested in keto recipes of Asian menu.