Meat is a source of energy and an excellent product for a variety of dishes. Today we will talk about delicious keto pork chops, which will not only be tasty, but also useful! This dish isn’t only for men with a harsh character, but also for children.
Keto Pork Chops with Vegetables
Appetizing pork with fresh vegetables will not leave indifferent your family members. Gentle meat and a pleasant taste of vegetables will help brighten up a family dinner.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for keto pork chops:
- Pork chops – 500 gr.
- Flax seeds – ¼ cup (60 ml.)
- Coconut butter – 3 tablespoons
- Cumin – 2 teaspoons
- Coriander – 1 tsp
- Cardamom – 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper – 1-2 pinches
- Sweet pepper – 1 pc.
- Bulb – ½ pcs.
- Celery stalk – 2 pcs.
- White wine – ¼ glasses
Energy value of 1 serving of keto pork chops:
- Kcal – 439
- Fat – 23.7 grams.
- Protein – 50.3 grams.
- Pure carbohydrates – 4,3 gr.
How to cook keto pork chops with vegetables:
- Grate the keto pork chops with salt and pepper;
- In a wide bowl, mix flax, coriander, cardamom and cumin;
- Roll each piece of meat in the spices on both sides;
- Melt coconut oil in a frying pan;
- When the butter melts and begins to evaporate, put the pork chops in the pan. Fry the meat until the crust becomes crispy and golden;
- Ready keto pork chops shift to foil. Meat must “rest”;
- Put chopped vegetables in butter with meat juice. Season them with salt and pepper;
- While roasting vegetables, add white wine;
Keto pork chops with mushroom sauce
Creamy mushroom sauce will be an excellent addition to juicy pieces of pork. If you like a healthy dinner, then keto pork chops with mushroom sauce will be an excellent option.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for keto pork chops:
- Pork chops without bones – 4 pcs.
- Paprika – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
- Onion powder – 1 tsp.
- Salt and pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper ¼ tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
- Sliced onions – ½ onion
- Sliced champignons – 200 gr.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Fatty cream – ½ cup (125 ml)
- Xanthan gum – ¼ tsp
- Fresh herbs – 1 tablespoon
Energy value of 1 serving of keto pork chops with mushroom sauce:
- Kcal – 481
- Fat – 32.6 grams.
- Protein – 14.75 gr.
- Pure carbohydrates – 4,06 gr.
How to cook keto pork chops with mushroom sauce:
- To begin, mix in one cup paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt and cayenne pepper;
- Wash the meat in cold running water and dry it with paper towels;
- Dip keto pork chops in half the spice mix. Put the remaining half of the spices aside;
- Heat coconut oil on the bottom of a large pot;
- Put the meat on the bottom of the pan and fry each piece of meat for 3 minutes on each side;
- When the pork is covered with a golden crust, then put it on a plate;
- At the bottom of the pan, place the sliced onions, and then the sliced mushrooms. Place pork chops on a pillow of raw vegetables and mushrooms;
- Cover the pot with the lid and leave the keto pork chops to simmer for 25 minutes;
- Remove the lid from the pan. Get the meat and put it on the plates;
- Put in the saucepan with onions and mushrooms leftover spices, as well as heavy cream and butter;
- Put xanthan gum into the sauce and mix the mixture thoroughly;
- Leave the sauce to boil for 5 minutes: the butter should be completely dissolved, and the consistency of the sauce should become thicker (remember that the sauce will be even thicker when it starts to cool);
- Pour the ready-made keto pork chops with mushroom sauce and garnish with fresh chopped greens.
You can add some chopped fresh vegetables or roasted green beans to the serving. It depends only on your imagination and taste preferences.