When it’s hot, everyone wants to find their source of freshness. You can drink cold tea or soda, eat a few pieces of watermelon, or put a couple of ice cream balls in a cup! This dessert is loved by children and adults all over the world. Even people who are on a keto-diet cannot refuse this delicacy.
Now keto-ice cream can be found in the store, but it is not as common as it may seem. If your nearest shop doesn’t sell keto-ice cream or you just love to cook, you can cook it yourself. There is nothing difficult, the main thing is to be patient.
Keto-ice cream can be both fruit and vegetable. Here are some useful and tasty recipes that you might like:
Vanilla keto-ice cream
A taste that everyone knows. Vanilla ice cream will be a great dessert or addition to any dish.
- Erythritol (sugar substitute);
- Vanilla 1 tsp;
- Cream 33-38% fat (can be replaced with coconut cream).
Cooking method in ice cream maker:
- We grind erythritol into powder and mix it with vanilla and cream;
- Put the mixture in the ice cream maker and leave it there before freezing.
Cooking method without ice cream maker:
- We grind erythritol into powder and mix with vanilla and cream;
- Beat the mixture with a blender;
- Put the mixture in the freezer;
- Take out the mixture every half hour and mix. Repeat 4-6 times until the mass is completely cured.
Lemon Keto Ice Cream
- Cream 33-38% fat;
- 1 lemon;
- Erythritol (sugar substitute);
- 3 chicken eggs
- Rub lemon zest into one bowl and squeeze juice into a second bowl;
- Separate the yolks from the whites;
- Whisk whites until steady peaks;
- Mix yolks with erythritol (sweetener);
- Add lemon juice to the yolks and mix thoroughly;
- Gradually mix the whites into a mixture of yolks and lemon juice;
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream and add the egg mixture;
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and cook to the desired consistency;
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, then place the mixture in the freezer. Take out the mixture every half hour and mix. Repeat 4-6 times until the mass is completely cured;
- Before serving, let the ice cream warm slightly at room temperature.
Coconut keto-ice cream with lemon
A sweet, fragrant coconut and a refreshing lemon can lift your spirits and invigorate you all day long. This sorbet is especially good for finishing lunch on a hot summer day.
- 2 lemons;
- 3 tablespoons of coconut cream;
- 200 grams of coconut chips;
- Erythritol (sugar substitute) or liquid stevia.
- Put baking paper on a baking sheet, top with coconut flakes. Dry the flakes in the oven at a temperature of 100-120 ° C for 10 minutes. If the flakes have acquired a golden color, then it is ready;
- Transfer the coconut flakes to a blender. Crush flakes to obtain a homogeneous fat mass;
- Dissolve the erythritol in the cream and add the mixture to the crushed coconut flakes. Stir all the ingredients;
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and mix all the ingredients;
- The resulting billet is sent to the freezer for 30 minutes.
Keto-ice cream from beetroot and rhubarb
Rich red color and unusual taste will surprise you and your family. If the usual flavor combinations have already become boring, then try the vegetable ice cream!
- 50 ml of warm water (1/4 cup);
- 50 ml of chia seeds (1/4 cup);
- 200 ml chopped rhubarb (1 cup);
- 100 ml chopped beets (1/2 cup);
- 3-4 tablespoons of erythritol;
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract;
- 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Soak chia seeds in warm water for 5 minutes;
- Blend chia seeds, vegetables, sugar substitute, vanilla and coconut milk;
- Pour the mixture into molds or containers;
- Put the future ice cream in the freezer and wait until the mixture is completely set;
- Put the ice cream in the refrigerator for an hour before serving. So, it will have time to soften. Arrange the finished ice cream cups and decorate with berries or nuts.
Spinach Keto Ice Cream
- 4 tablespoons of erythritol;
- 1 teaspoon almond extract;
- 200 ml of almond milk;
- Half a ripe avocado;
- 3 handfuls of spinach;
- 3.5 cups of ice cubes.
- Grind the ice in a blender (advises first to make sure that your device can grind ice);
- Add almond extract, almond milk, sugar substitute, avocado and spinach to crushed ice. Mix all ingredients thoroughly;
- The resulting ice cream must be eaten immediately or put into a plastic container and put in the freezer.