Light, sweet and airy – keto pudding can easily become the favorite dessert of a person who sits on a keto diet. One more positive side is added to the pleasant taste: puddings are very easy to cook! Keto pudding is beautiful in that its texture will change depending on your taste preferences: it can be light and tender, or dense like jelly.
Keto Pudding with Caramel Sauce
This keto pudding has a dense texture, which is why it perfectly keeps its shape on the plate. To the beautiful appearance is added the copper color of the caramel sauce, which is obtained thanks to the melted erythritol.
The most important thing in a keto pudding recipe is to comply with the technology of its preparation. Dessert is prepared on the steam bath, and you should not allow water to enter the cream. Otherwise your pudding will fail.
How to determine the readiness of keto pudding with caramel sauce?
- The top of the pudding has become dense;
- If you pierce the pudding with a toothpick, then there are no traces of cream on it
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Water – 15 ml.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon;
- Whipped cream – 250 ml.
- Chicken egg – 2 pieces
- Chicken yolk – 2 pieces
- Vanillin – 25 gr.
- Erythritol – 25 gr.
Energy value of 1 serving of keto pudding with caramel sauce:
- Kcal – 200
- Fat – 18 gr.
- Carbohydrates – 1.5 gr.
- Protein – 5.6 gr.
- In a saucepan, heat erythritol, stirring the sugar substitute constantly with a spoon;
- Add butter and water to erythritol;
- Cook the caramel sauce over medium heat. Stir the mixture constantly until the sauce has a golden brown color;
- Pour the finished caramel sauce into the shape of the future pudding. Leave the sauce to cool;
- In a deep bowl, beat the heavy cream, add the remaining erythritol and vanilla extract;
- In another bowl, beat the chicken eggs;
- Add chicken yolks to the egg mixture and whisk again;
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into whipped cream. Do not forget to gently mix the ingredients with a whisk or spatula;
- When the cream is smooth and smooth, evenly pour it into forms with caramel sauce;
- Place all the pudding in the deep pan. Fill a large baking tray with hot water;
- Bake pudding at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 30-35 minutes;
- Pull the pan out of the oven and place it on a fireproof surface;
- Let the pudding stand in hot water for another 10 minutes;
- Carefully remove the keto pudding from the hot water and put it in the fridge for 4-5 hours;
- Remove the finished keto pudding from the refrigerator;
- Accurately move the knife along the walls inside the mold;
- Turn the pudding forms to the top bottom. When this pudding should be put on the plate;
- Lift the shape up;
- Decorate the ready keto pudding with a mint leaf.
Chocolate Keto Pudding
Chocolate – a favorite type of sweets for many people who sit on keto diet. If you are one of them, then you will love this recipe. It is very simple, because here you do not have to stand at the stove. In 10 minutes you can make a delicious keto pudding, which can be served to guests in just an hour. You can decorate the finished dessert at your discretion, if you think that chocolate and cream cheese are too boring combination!
Cooking time: 70 minutes
- Erythritol – 96 gr.
- Cream cheese – 230 gr.
- Whipped cream – 240 ml.
- Cocoa powder – 40 gr.
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Energy value of 1 serving of chocolate keto pudding:
- Kcal – 185
- Fat – 17 gr.
- Carbohydrates – 2 gr.
- Protein – 6 gr.
- In a blender or coffee grinder, grind erythritol to a fine powder;
- In a deep bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer;
- Add erythritol powder and vanilla extract to cream cheese. Whisk all ingredients thoroughly. The mixture should have a uniform color and texture;
- Add whipped heavy cream, cocoa powder to the mixture and mix all the ingredients again;
- Spread the mixture in portion bowls, cover them with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour;
- Decorate the keto pudding with dope, nuts or berries.
Remember that chocolate keto pudding should be served only chilled!