Many people choose a sandwich as a snack during their lunch break. It is a convenient food that is easy to eat anytime, anywhere. How to make your lunch not only tasty, but also useful? Try to cook a keto sandwich with our 2 unusual recipes!
Keto sandwich with chicken, avocado and bacon
People who sit on a keto diet are very worried about the refusal of their usual bread. In this recipe you will learn how to quickly and easily cook keto bread for sandwiches. I will also share with you an easy way to prepare a hearty lunch in the form of a keto sandwich with chicken, bacon and avocado.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Chicken egg – 3 pcs.cream of tartar
- cream of tartar (can be replaced with lemon juice) – 1/8 teaspoon
- Cream cheese – 90 gr.
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
- Mayonnaise – 3 tablespoons
- Chili Sauce – 3 tsp.
- Chicken fillet – 1 pc.
- Salt and pepper – 1 pinch
- Bacon strip – 6 pcs.
- Slices of cheese – 6 pcs.
- Cherry tomatoes – 6 pcs.
- Avocado – 1 pc.
Energy value of 1 keto sandwich:
- Kcal – 405
- Fat – 31 gr.
- Pure carbohydrates – 4 gr.
- Protein – 25 gr.
- Preheat oven to 150 ° C;
- In one deep bowl, place the egg yolks, and in the second bowl the egg whites;
- In the egg whites, add the tartar and salt. Beat the ingredients with a mixer until stable peaks;
- Add cream cheese to egg whites. Beat the ingredients until smooth;
- Whipped whites carefully lay out in yellow with cream cheese. Slowly mix the proteins into the egg mass;
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet and lay out the dough. Spread the dough evenly to make 6 servings. Using a spatula, give the dough the shape of squares;
- Bake keto bread for 25 minutes;
- While the bread is in the oven, cut the chicken fillet into small pieces and fry it in the pan for 10 minutes. Do not forget to sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper;
- Mix chili sauce and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Put the sauce on the finished pieces of keto bread;
- Put the fried chicken pieces on the hot sauce;
- On the chicken, put the cheese, bacon, sliced cherry tomatoes;
- Crush the avocado with a fork until mashed;
- Put the avocado puree on top of the keto sandwich;
- Cover the keto sandwich with a second slice of bread and place on a serving plate.
Italian keto eggplant sandwich
Panini is a traditional Italian dish. It is usually served in a tortilla of flour. Today we will try to prepare a more useful version of the Italian keto sandwich. Such a dish will be able to maintain your feeling of fullness for many hours and will give the necessary amount of useful substances.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings Per Container: 2
- Eggplant – 2 pcs.
- Garlic clove – 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons
- Basil – 8 fresh leaves
- Mozzarella cheese – 60 gr.
- Cherry Tomatoes – 2 pcs.
- Fresh spinach – 100 gr.
- Pine nuts – 30 gr.
Energy value of 1 serving of keto sandwich:
- Kcal – 408
- Fat – 26 gr.
- Pure carbohydrates – 12 gr.
- Protein – 12 gr.
- Finely chop the fresh basil leaves and two garlic cloves;
- Fry the chopped garlic cloves in a pan;
- Put mayonnaise in a bowl, add roasted garlic cloves and chopped basil leaves. Mix all ingredients thoroughly;
- Cut off the green stalk of the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into strips 1 cm thick;
- Put spinach leaves and sliced cherry tomatoes on strips of eggplants;
- Grate the mozzarella cheese on a coarse grater. Sprinkle with grated keto cheese sandwich;
- Put some pine nuts on the cheese;
- Cover the Italian keto sandwich with a second strip of eggplant on top;
- Put the resulting keto sandwich on the grill. Cook a keto sandwich for about 3-4 minutes. The sandwich will be ready when a characteristic golden color appears on the eggplant. Try not to overheat it. Long heat treatment softens eggplants, which is why they lose their shape;
- Serve the ready sandwich with cooked sauce.